Cold Corn Salad Ingredients
1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, or to taste
How to make Cold Cold Corn Salad
- In a large bowl, mix together the corn, yellow pepper, red pepper, green pepper, red onion, cucumber, tomato and mayonnaise. Adjust the amount of mayonnaise to your liking. Chill until serving.
Cold Corn Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time:30 Min
Ready In:30 Min