Recipes for cold beverages
Apricot Iced Coffee Ingredients:
¾ cup of Greek Coffee chilled
- ½ cup of cold apricot juice
- 1/3 cups of cold milk
- ½ pt softened vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup of fresh apricots
How to make Apricot Iced Coffee
- Mix the coffee, milk and apricot nectar together in a bowl.
- Add the softened ice cream and beat until smooth.
- Blend fresh apricots in a blender until smooth. Pour the apricot mixture into a coffee glass and top with the coffee mixture.
- Apricot Iced Coffee Recipe is ready to serve.