Home / Tag Archives: coffee punch ice cream
Tag Archives: coffee punch ice cream
Coffee Ice Cream Punch Ingredients:
- 1 gal. strong coffee, allow to cool
- 1/2 gal, coffee ice cream
- 1 pt. vanilla ice cream
- 1 pt. heavy cream, whipped
- Nutmeg or cinnamon
How to make Coffee Ice Cream Punch
- Blend coffee and half of the coffee ice cream to a fairly thick consistency.
- Chill in a punch bowl in refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, mix in ice cream balls made with the remaining quart of coffee ice cream and the vanilla ice cream.
- Top with heaps of whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg or cinnamon.
- A refreshing change from coffee or tea for warm weather entertaining.
- Makes about 20 to 30 cups.
Coffee Ice Cream Punch is ready to serve.