Home / Tag Archives: Coffee Ice Cream Punch
Tag Archives: Coffee Ice Cream Punch
Coffee Ice Cream Punch Ingredients:
- 1 gal. strong coffee, allow to cool
- 1/2 gal, coffee ice cream
- 1 pt. vanilla ice cream
- 1 pt. heavy cream, whipped
- Nutmeg or cinnamon
How to make Coffee Ice Cream Punch
- Blend coffee and half of the coffee ice cream to a fairly thick consistency.
- Chill in a punch bowl in refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, mix in ice cream balls made with the remaining quart of coffee ice cream and the vanilla ice cream.
- Top with heaps of whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg or cinnamon.
- A refreshing change from coffee or tea for warm weather entertaining.
- Makes about 20 to 30 cups.
Coffee Ice Cream Punch is ready to serve.
Coffee Can Ice Cream Ingredients:
- 1 c. cream
- 1 c. milk
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 lg. coffee can
- 1 sm. coffee can
- Crushed ice
- Rock salt
How to make Coffee Can Ice Cream
- Combine the first five ingredients and pour into small coffee can. Place lid on top.
Set small can in large can. Fill space with alternating layers of crushed ice and rock salt.
- Place lid on large can. Roll can back and forth for 10 minutes.
- Open large can and remove salt and melted ice.
- Stir contents of inner can. Replace lid on top.
- Fill space between cans again with layers of crushed ice and rock salt and replace lid.
- Roll another 5-10 minutes until ice cream is set.
- To make flavored ice cream, stir in fruit puree, chocolate sauce or other flavoring.
- To get firmer – place in freezer.
Coffee Can Ice Cream is ready to serve.