Home / Tag Archives: coffee can
Coffee Can Ice Cream Ingredients:
- 1 c. cream
- 1 c. milk
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 lg. coffee can
- 1 sm. coffee can
- Crushed ice
- Rock salt
How to make Coffee Can Ice Cream
- Combine the first five ingredients and pour into small coffee can. Place lid on top.
Set small can in large can. Fill space with alternating layers of crushed ice and rock salt.
- Place lid on large can. Roll can back and forth for 10 minutes.
- Open large can and remove salt and melted ice.
- Stir contents of inner can. Replace lid on top.
- Fill space between cans again with layers of crushed ice and rock salt and replace lid.
- Roll another 5-10 minutes until ice cream is set.
- To make flavored ice cream, stir in fruit puree, chocolate sauce or other flavoring.
- To get firmer – place in freezer.
Coffee Can Ice Cream is ready to serve.