Prawns – Six hundred and fifty gms, shelled as well as cleaned
- Oil — Two tblsp
- Salt to taste
- Coconut Milk – Two cups
- Lemon Juice – 1 1/2 tblsp
For the Coconut Paste:
- Fresh Coconut – 1/4 cup, grated
- Garlic — Ten cloves
- Dry Red Chillies — Four
- Cumin Seeds — One teaspoon
- Coriander Seeds — One teaspoon
How to make Coconut Prawn Curry
- Put the coconut, garlic, red chillies, cumin as well as coriander seeds in a mixer as well as mix to create a smooth paste.
- Warmth the actual oil, add the actual coconut paste and saute on reduced warmth for 10 minutes.
- Add the actual prawns, salt as well as coconut milk.
- Simmer upon reduced heat until the prawns are prepared.
- Stir within the lemon juice.
- Function hot with grain.
Coconut Prawn Curry is ready to serve.