Pineapple Coconut Muffins Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 cups flour
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple
How to make Pineapple Coconut Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350F, line 2 muffin pans with paper cups.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until pale and fluffy; add eggs and vanilla, and beat well.
- Combine salt, baking powder, coconut, and flour.
- Drain and chop pineapple, reserving juice (about 7 ounces).
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture alternately with the reserved juice.
- Fold in pineapple, and fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Note: Sprinkle sugar on top of muffins for crunchy muffin tops.
Pineapple Coconut Muffins is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 35 mins