Biscuits Crushed 1 cup
- Desiccated Coconut 1 cup
- Condensed Milk 1 tin
- Butter 100 gm
- Lemon rind 1 tsp
Ingredients for Icing
- Castor Sugar 1 cup
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Water 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Coconut for garnishing
How to make Coconut Lemon Slice
- In a bowl mix together 1 cup crushed biscuit, 1 cup desiccated coconut and 1 tsp lemon rind. Mix well.
- In sauce pan heat 100 gm butter, add 1 tin condensed milk and mix well.
- Mix both the mixtures and put in a tin, chill for 15 minutes till firm.
- Method for Icing
- Mix together 1 cup castor sugar, 1 tbsp butter, 2 tbsp lemon juice and 1 tbsp water.
- Spread in tin on the biscuit base and some desiccated coconut on top.
Coconut lemon slice is ready to serve chilled.