Recipes for Coconut Fish Curry
450g/1lb skinless cod fillet, cut in to big chunks
- One tablespoons of olive oil
- One teaspoon cumin seeds
- One and a halfonion, grated
- 100g/3½oz canned chopped tomatoes
- 3 green chillies, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- pinch garam masala
- 300ml/10½fl oz carton coconut cream
- handful associated with fresh coriander, chopped
- basmati rice, in order to serve
How to make Coconut Fish Curry
- Warmth the actual oil inside a large saucepan. Add the cumin seeds and when sizzling, include the actual onion as well as cook till gently golden. Ignore the heat. Include the tomatoes, green chilli, ground turmeric as well as chilli powder. Period and mix well.
- When the oil offers divided, give a spread of garam masala as well as stir in the coconut cream. Warmth gently for 2-3 minutes. Stir within the cod making sure it is protected in the sauce. Cover and cook on the very low heat for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve with boiled basmati grain and garnish having a sprinkling of chopped cilantro.
Coconut Fish Curry is ready to serve.