Coconut Dosa Ingredients
2 lb Rice
- 3 Coconuts, fresh
- 4 Green chilies (optional)
- 1 1/2 inch piece Ginger
- 4 Onions
- 1 heaped tbsp, Chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 tbsp Chopped curry leaves
- 2 tbsp Ghee or butter
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Coconut Dosa
- Soak the rice instantaneously.
- Next day drain your water and wash rice carefully in fresh water.
- Grate the particular coconuts.
- Chop ginger and chilies finely.
- Grind rice coarsely.
- Add coconut, ginger as well as chilies and grind to your smooth paste.
- Portion onions fine and sauté in a very little fat.
- Improve the rice paste, together with cilantro and curry leaves.
- Season along with salt.
- Take a frying pan using a lid and heat a little oil.
- Pour in a tablespoons of of the batter and cook covered for a few seconds.
- Flip hot cake over, add a teaspoon of ghee and remove dosa.
- Coconut Dosa is ready to serve.
- note: Get ready all the dosa by related method.