1/4 cup sugar
- Dash salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/4 cup finely chopped almonds or even nuts
- One and a half tablespoon cream sherry, in the event that desired
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- One and a half (8-oz.) can Pillsbury® Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 2 tbsps cold margarine or butter thinly sliced in to Six pieces
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 to Three teaspoons water
- 1 to two tablespoons chopped almonds or nuts, in the event that desired
How to make Coconut Crescent Ring.
- Heat oven to 375°F. In medium saucepan, mix sugar, salt, 1/4 cupwater, honey and coconut. Warmth and mix over medium warmth until fluid isabsorbed in to coconut, about Three minutes. Cool 10 minutes; stir in nuts,sherry and vanilla.
- Separate dough in to Four rectangles. Location margarine slices over Three areas. Bunch rectangles along with unbuttered section on the top. Roll out money to18x9-inch rectangular shape. Spoon filling up equally more than dough; distribute in order to inside 1/2inch of long attributes. Beginning with longer side, roll up. Brush advantage withwater; touch in order to close off. Location roll seam-side-down upon ungreased 12-inch pizzaor 9-inch pie skillet. Join ends to form a circle; pinch to seal.
- Bake from 375°F. for Eighteen to Twenty two minutes or till gold brown. Eliminate from skillet
- to cool; cool 10 minutes. Within small bowl, blend powdered sugar as well as water
- until sleek; snow more than warm espresso cake. Spread along with nuts; slice in order to
Coconut Crescent Ring is ready to serve.