Coconut Creme Brulee Ingredients
2 refrigerated vanilla pudding snack cups (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
How to make Coconut Creme Brulee
- Spoon pudding into two 6-oz. ramekins or custard cups. If broiling the custards,
place ramekins on a baking sheet; let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugars, coconut and butter; sprinkle over pudding.
Broil 8 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until sugar is bubbly and golden brown.
- If using a creme brulee torch, sprinkle with sugar mixture. Heat sugar with the
torch until caramelized. Serve immediately.
Coconut Creme Brulee is ready to serve.
Prep/Total Time: 10 min.