Five Tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup scalded milk
- 1/4 cup cold milk
- Three egg yolks
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- One and a halfteaspoon vanilla extract
- Nine in . baked pie shell
How to make Coconut Cream Pie
- Mix flour, sugar, as well as salt with the cold milk. Gradually add the actual scalded milk, stirring continuously.
- Prepare on the reduced heat until thickened, then add beaten egg yolks as well as cook for the next two minutes.
- Eliminate through warmth. Add vanilla extract and shredded coconut.
- Cool filling up, then put in to baked pie shell. Top along with meringue (formula below).
Coconut Cream Pie is ready to serve.