Coconut Cream Cake Ingredients
1 (125 ounce) package white cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 cup flaked coconut
How to make Coconut Cream Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9×13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, eggs, oil, water and coconut flavoring.
- Beat for 2 minutes and pour into 9×13 inch pan. Bake for 30 minutes, or until a
- toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut cream with sweetened condensed milk and
stir until smooth. When cake comes out of the oven, poke holes into it in even rows
using a large fork or chopsticks. Pour milk mixture over, allowing it to soak into the
cake. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- In a large bowl, whisk cream until soft peaks form. Add sugar and continue whipping until stiff. Spread over cooled cake. Sprinkle top with flaked coconut.
Coconut Cream Cake is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:35 Min
Ready In:8 Hrs 50 Min