- A single 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- Only two tablespoons Smucker’s® Creamy Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup fat free milk
- A person 1/4 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 (Sixteen ounce) package boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Puritan Canola Oil having Omega-3 DHA
- Apricot-Ginger Sauce:
- A single (15.20 ounce) jar Smucker’s® Low Sugar Apricot Preserves
- One particular tablespoon lite soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon dark Asian sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated gingerroot
How to make Coconut Chicken with Apricot Ginger Dipping Sauce Recipe
- Incorporate seasoned salt, five spice powder, peanut butter and milk in the low pan. Blend bread crumbs along with coconut in an additional shallow tank. Coating chicken inside peanut butter fusion, dip into breading mixture. Dab to help layer properly.
- Heat oil within a big frying pan over moderate warmth. Prepare food chicken tenders gradually to attain perhaps lightly browning, pertaining to Three to four a matter of minutes for each area. Increase oil when necessary.
- Put together preserves, soy sauce, lemon juice, sesame oil along with gingerroot in a very microwave-safe bowl. Micro-wave about HIGH 20 to 30 seconds and also until finally heated by; wake. Function heated having chicken for a dipping sauce.
- Coconut Chicken with Apricot Ginger Dipping Sauce Recipe is ready to serve.