Recipes for Coconut Blue Hawaiian
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup (4 oz .) light rum, in the event that desired
- 1/2 cup (Four oz .) blue curaçao
- 1/2 cup (Four ounces) cream associated with coconut (not really coconut whole milk)
- 10 to 12 ice cubes
Fresh cherries or maraschino cherries along with stems, in the event that preferred
How to make Coconut Blue Hawaiian.
- Chill martini eyeglasses within deep freeze hrs prior to serving.
- Place just about all ingredients other than cherries within blender. Include and blend on high speed about 45 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour pineapple mixture in to eyeglasses. Garnish with cherry.
Coconut Blue Hawaiian is ready to serve.