Creamy Hot Cocoa Mix Ingredients
10 cups dry milk powder
- 4 3/4 cups sifted confectioners’ sugar
- 1 3/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 3/4 cups powdered non-dairy creamer
How to make Creamy Hot Cocoa Mix
- In a large mixing bowl, combine milk powder, confectioner’s sugar, cocoa powder,
and creamer. Stir till thoroughly combined. Store cocoa mixture in an airtight
container. Makes about 15 cups mix, or enough for about 45 servings.
- For 1 serving, place 1/3 cup cocoa mixture in a coffee cup or mug, and add 3/4 cup
boiling water. Stir to dissolve. Top with dollop of whipped cream or a few marshmallows, if desired.
Creamy Hot Cocoa Mix is ready to serve.