Recipes for Cocktail Samosas
With regard to Crust:
maida- One and a halfcup
- oil — to fry
- 1 teaspoon to knead maida.
- salt – to taste.
- take maida inside a pan,
- add salt as well as knead.
- (cover this dough with a wet kitchen napkin until the filling is actually ready.)
With regard to filling:
- boiled potatoes – 3 or 4
- oil – 2 teaspoon
- onion – 1 v. thin slices
- jeera – 1/2 teaspoon
- salt, turmeric, chilli powder, fresh coriander
- peas (optional)
- chat masala – One and a halfteaspoon
How to make Cocktail Samosas
- Warmth oil in a pan, add jeera.
- Then add onion. After the onions change transparent, add turmeric, chilli powder, salt and heat for a few much more mere seconds.
- After that add the actual boiled potatoes (killed). Add peas as well as eco-friendly coriander in the event that preferred. And also the filling is all ready.
- Right now, help to make golf balls from the dough (dimension that of a puri).Cut it in to fifty percent. Use these Two halves to create 2 samosas.
- Place the filling to the centre. Fold as a triangle. Fry all of them.
- Arrange them inside a plate. Now sprinkle some chat masala on to all of them.Your own samosas are ready… and enjoy the celebration.
Cocktail Samosas is ready to serve.