Shrimp Cocktail Dip Ingredients:
1 (4 1/2 ounce) can small shrimp, rinsed, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2-1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
How to make Shrimp Cocktail Dip
- In small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Cover; refrigerate several hours or overnight to blend flavors.
- Serve with crackers.
- Shrimp Cocktail Dip is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 5 mins