1/2 head iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 bunch watercress
- One and a halfsmall bunch curly endive
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce
- Two Tablespoons chives, minced
- Two medium tomatoes, peeled, seeded, diced
- One and a halfwhole boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked as well as diced
- Six bacon slices, cooked as well as diced
- One and a halfavocado, peeled as well as diced
- Three hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 1/2 cup Roquefort cheese, crumbled
French Dressing Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
How to make Cobb Salad
- Chop lettuce, watercress, endive and romaine within really fine items. Add 1 large broad bowl or even 6 individual wide shallow bowls. Include chives.
- Arrange tomatoes, chicken, bacon, avocado and eggs in slim strips or even pitching wedges throughout surface of greens. Spread along with cheese. Chill.
- Meanwhile, to create dressing, combine water, vinegar, sugar, lemon juice, salt, pepper, Worcestershire, mustard, garlic and oils. Chill.
- From helping time, shake dressing well. At desk, pour 1/2 cup dressing over greens as well as toss. Move remaining dressing at table.
Cobb Salad is ready to serve.