- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- One 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Coffee Cake
- Three cups Precious metal Medal® all-purpose or even whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- Light Brown Glaze
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 to 2 tbsps milk
How to make Classic Sour Cream Coffee Cake.
- 1Heat oven in order to 350ºF. Oil 12-cup fluted pipe cake skillet or 10-inch angel food (tube) cake skillet.
- 2In normal size bowl, mix all Filling elements; put aside.
- 3In medium bowl, blend flour, baking powder, baking soda as well as salt; set aside.
- Within large bowl, beat granulated sugar, 3/4 cup butter, One 1/2 teaspoons vanilla and also the eggs with electrical mixer upon moderate speed Two moments, scraping bowl occasionally. Defeat in flour mixture at the same time along with bitter cream on reduced pace.
- 4Spread 1/3 of the batter (a couple of mugs) in skillet; sprinkle along with 1/3 from the Filling (about 6 tbsps). Repeat twice.
- 5Bake regarding 1 hour or till toothpick inserted near middle arrives clean. Awesome
- Ten minutes; remove through skillet to wire stand. Cool Ten minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, within One 1/2-quart soup pot, warmth 1/4 cup butter over medium warmth till really gentle dark brown; eliminate from heat. Stir in powdered sugar as well as One teaspoon vanilla. Mix in milk, 1 tablespoon at any given time, till glaze is sleek and thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle cake with glaze.