- Macaroni Boiled 1 packet
- Chicken ½ kg
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Garlic 1 tsp
- Parsley chopped 2 tbsp
- Crushed red chili 1 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Capsicum chopped 1
- Cheddar cheese 1 packet
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Butter 100 gm
How to make Classic Macaroni
- Heat 100 gm butter in pan, fry 1 tsp chopped garlic, then adds ½ kg chicken and fry well. Now 1 tsp black pepper, ½ tsp salt, 1 tsp oregano and 1 tsp crushed red chili.
- Cover and Cook for 10 minutes.
- Now add 1 packet grated cheddar cheese, also add 1 chopped capsicum and cook for 2 minutes.
- Lastly add 1 packet boiled macaroni and mix well.
- Turn the flame off, garnish with 2 tbsp chopped parsley.
Classic Macaroni is ready to serve.