2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1-2/3 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- Two cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1-1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- One and a halfteaspoon salt
- 1-1/3 cups milk
- Confectioners’ sugar or even favorite frosting
How to make Classic Chocolate Cake
- In a dish, lotion butter as well as sugar till cosy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating nicely following every addition. Mix flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; increase creamed combination at the same time along with milk, defeating till sleek after every addition.
- Put batter into a greased and floured 13-in. x 9-in. skillet.
- Bake from 350° with regard to 35-40 minutes or till cake tests done. Awesome on a wire rack. When dessert is actually cool, dust with confectioners’ sugar or frost together with your favorite frosting. Deliver: 12-15 servings.
Classic Chocolate Cake is ready to serve.