1 1/2 pounds beef sirloin steak, 1/2 in . thick
- Eight ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced (Two 1/2 mugs)
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- One and a half garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/4 mug butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups Progresso® beef flavored broth (through 32-ounce carton)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- One 1/2 cups sour cream
- Three cups hot cooked egg noodles
How to make Classic Beef Stroganoff
- Cut beef across grain into regarding One 1/2×1/2-inch strips.
- Cook mushrooms, onions and garlic in butter within 10-inch skillet more than medium warmth, stirring occasionally, until onions are sensitive; remove from frying pan.
- Cook beef within exact same frying pan until dark brown. Stir in 1 mug from the broth, the actual salt and Worcestershire sauce. Warmth in order to boiling; decrease warmth. Cover as well as simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir remaining 1/2 cup broth in to flour; stir into beef mixture. Include red onion mixture; heat to boiling, stirring continuously. Steam as well as stir 1 moment. Stir in sour cream; warmth till hot (do not boil). Function more than noodles.
Classic Beef Stroganoff is ready to serve.