Tuna steaks — 1/2 kilograms to 1 kilograms
- Orange – One and a halfcup
- Grapefruit – One and a halfcup
- Lime juice – 1/4 cup
- Dry sherry – 1/2 cup
- Dried thyme – 1 tsp
- Cayenne pepper — 1/4 teaspoon
- Paprika – 1 tablespoons of
- Salt — 1/4 teaspoon
How to make Citrus Tuna
- Go ahead and take fruit juices, sherry and lime juice inside a bowl and blend them.
- Include thyme, cayenne pepper as well as salt to it and put the mix in a shallow baking dish.
- Include tuna and permit the actual fish in order to marinate for around Three or four hrs within the refrigerator.
- Pre-heat the barbeque grill in order to maximum heat.
- Take out the actual use the actual refrigerator and allow this in the future right down to regular heat.
- Remove through fish from the gravy and put it on the grill.
- Sprinkle a few paprika and barbeque grill it for 10-12 minutes, switching at least one time between.
Citrus Tuna is ready to serve.