Citrus Infused Guacamole Ingredients
2 avocados – peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/2 tablespoon pineapple juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, or to taste (optional)
How to make Citrus Infused Guacamole
- In a large bowl, stir together the avocados, lime juice, orange juice, pineapple juice, cumin, cilantro and salt. Mix in hot pepper sauce if using. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until serving. Place one of the avocado pits into the bowl to help keep it fresh.
Citrus Infused Guacamole is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Ready In:10 Min