2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 2 cups water
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 medium red bell pepper, reduce in to bite-sized strips
- One and a half medium green bell pepper, reduce in to bite-sized strips
- 1/3 mug orange juice
- 2 tbsps lime juice
- Two tbsps honey
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon sodium
- Dash pepper
- One and a half tablespoon cornstarch
- Two tablespoons water
- Cut fresh cilantro, in the event that desired
How to make Citrus Chicken with Peppers
- Cook rice by 50 percent cups water as directed upon bundle.
- Meanwhile, location chicken breast halves within big frying pan. Arrange bell pepper strips around chicken. In normal size bowl, combine orange juice, lime juice, honey, paprika, sodium and pepper; blend well.
- Pour orange juice combination more than chicken as well as bell peppers. Provide a steam. Reduce warmth; cover as well as simmer 10 in order to 12 minutes or even until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear. Along with slotted spoon, eliminate chicken through skillet; place on helping plate and cover to keep warm.
- In normal size bowl, mix cornstarch and a pair of tbsps water until smooth. Mix in to warm liquid in skillet. Prepare more than medium heat till combination comes as well as thickens, stirring continuously. Tea spoon marinade more than chicken; spread along with cilantro. Serve with rice.
Citrus Chicken with Peppers is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 servings