Grilled Citrus Fish Ingredients
1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 (6 ounce) fresh tuna steaks
How to make Grilled Citrus Fish
- In a large bowl, combine orange juice, olive oil, oregano, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Place the tuna steaks in the bowl, turn to coat both sides with marinade, cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Remove tuna from the marinade and shake off excess.
- Place tuna onto preheated grill and cook to desired doneness, about 5 minutes per inch for medium-rare or 10 minutes per inch for medium-well.
- Grilled Citrus Fish is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 10 Min
Ready In: 50 Min
Yield: 2 servings