- One and a half package Betty Crocker® cinnamon streusel quick bread blend
- 2/3 mug water
- Two tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup raisins or even other chopped dried fruit
- 1/4 mug chopped nuts
- Vanilla Glaze
- 1/4 mug powdered sugar
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
How to make Cinnamon-Raisin Coffee Cake.
- Heat stove to 350ºF. Oil base only associated with 8- or 9-inch sq . pan. Within medium bowl, stir quick bread blend, water, oil as well as eggs till well combined (batter may be slightly lumpy).
- Pour half of the actual player (about 1 1/3 cups) into pan; sprinkle with three-fourths of the Streusel (about 3/4 mug). Spread along with raisins. Put remaining batter over raisins in pan; spread carefully. Sprinkle along with remaining Streusel and the nuts; press gently.
- Bake 8-inch skillet Thirty-five to Forty minutes, 9-inch skillet 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted within center comes out thoroughly clean. Cool completely, about One hour.
- In small bowl, mix just about all glaze ingredients till sleek and thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle over coffee cake.
Cinnamon-Raisin Coffee Cake is ready to serve.
1 hour 55 minutes