2 containers (15 oz each) Muir Glen® organic fire roasted or plain diced tomatoes, well drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 mug)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 mug chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp coarse salt (kosher or even sea salt)
- 1 to 2 fresh jalapeño or serrano chiles, seeded, finely chopped
How to make Cilantro-Lime Salsa
- In medium dish, stir together all elements.
- Serve with tortilla potato chips as desired.
Cilantro-Lime Salsa is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 10 servings (1/4 cup each)