1 1/3 cup white rice
- scant 1 1/3 cup water
- scant 1 1/3 cup chicken broth, preferrably organic and all-natural
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste (if desired)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- zest from One and a halflime
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
How to make Cilantro Lime Rice
- Combine water through pepper in a medium sized container over medium-high warmth.
- Bring to some moving boil. Change warmth to reduced. Cover with a cover as well as simmer for 17 moments.
- Turn heat away, and with the lid still on, allow the rice steam one more Five minutes.
- Remove the actual cover, fluff having a hand as well as mix in the lime zest, green onion, and cilantro.
Cilantro Lime Rice is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4-6 side servings