1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 mug of minced cilantro
- 1/2 mug of wasabi Mayo
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- One teaspoon. Minced garlic (or even garlic powder)
- 1/2 Minced roasted red peppers
- Wheat hamburger buns
- provolone cheese
- Adjust seasoning in order to taste.
How to make Cilantro Burgers
- Mix my way through the bowl but the bun, cheese, and mayo.
- Help to make 4 patties.
- At the conclusion prior to they’re done place the cheese on top of patties to melt.
- Location bun upon grill till gently done.
- Spread wasabi mayo on bun the actual place pattie upon buns.
Cilantro Burgers is ready to serve.
20 minutes to make