500g fish pieces associated with a type
- 150g oil
- 8g ajwain seeds
- Forty five ml cream
- 10g cumin seeds powder
- 10g garam masala
- 20g garlic paste
- 20g besan flour
- Thirty milliliter lemon juice
- Five tbsp mint or coriander chutney
- 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- One and a halfonion, chopped within circles.
- 60g yogurt
- Salt in order to taste
How to make Chutney Fish Tikka
- Mix cream garlic paste, ajwain seeds, white pepper powder, cumin seeds powder, garam masala, lemon juice, salt, mint or coriander chutney, besan flour in yogurt.
- Add fish pieces to the over combination and saturate them for around 3 hours.
- Warmth oil inside a skillet, fry fish pieces on both sides.
- Function along with let’s eat some onions, that are chopped in circles.
Chutney Fish Tikka is ready to serve.