Home / Tag Archives: churma
- 200 gm: Wheat flour
- 100 gm: Khoya / Mawa
- 400 gm: Ghee
- 200 gm: Sugar (grounded)
- 50 gm: Soaked almond (finely chopped)
- 4 : Cardamom (small)
- 1″ piece: Dalchini
How to make Churma:
- Melt 150 gm ghee and mix it in wheat flour. Make a stiff dough using very little water.
- Heat the rest of the ghee in a kadahi. Make about 15-20 balls with the dough. Fry it on low flame till it becomes golden brown. Churn it in grinder after it cools down. Mix khoya.
- Heat 1 tbsp. ghee in kadahi. Add cardamom seeds and dalchini. Add the above mixture of wheat flour and khoya. Fry it for one minute. When it cools down, add sugar and chopped almonds. Mix well.
- Serve in a plate. You can enjoy the taste of churma for 8-10 days if you keep it in an airtight box.