4 medium Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3/4 cup chopped Onion
- 1 small Carrot, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped Celery
- 1-1/2 cups Chicken Broth
- 3 tablespoons Butter, cubed
- 3 tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 2-1/2 cups Whole Milk
- One and a halftablespoon chopped Fresh Parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon Coarse Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- One and a halfcup shredded Cheese
How to make Chunky Potato Soup
- Include cubed potatoes, chopped onion, chopped celery, chopped celery, and chicken broth to stockpot.
- Bring to boil over medium-high warmth.
- Reduce warmth in order to low. Cover stockpot as well as simmer for 12-15 minutes. Lightly mash.
- Include butter to small soup pot. Melt butter more than medium warmth.
- Mix in flour until sleek. Gradually stir within milk.
- Provide a gentle steam over medium-high warmth. Simmer Two moments.
- Mix in to potato combination. Simmer Five moments.
- Stir within chopped parsley, salt as well as pepper.
- Eliminate from warmth.
- Mix within cheese till melted.
Chunky Potato Soup is ready to serve.