One cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup canola or even soybean oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 mugs coarsely chopped peeled apples (2 medium)
How to make Chunky Apple Cake
- Heat oven to 350°F. Oil bottom and aspect of 8- or 9-inch round dessert pan with shortening; gently flour.
- In large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon as well as nutmeg until nicely blended. Mix in oil, vanilla as well as egg till flour combination is actually moistened. Stir in apples. Batter will be very thick and chunky. Spread in skillet.
- Bake 45 in order to Fifty five moments or until toothpick inserted in middle arrives thoroughly clean. Cool 10 minutes; eliminate through pan to cooling stand. Function comfortable.
Chunky Apple Cake is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Servings: 8 servings