- 1/3 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive or even vegetable oil
- 1 tbs chopped fresh or even Two teaspoons dried tarragon leaves
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 tsp coarsely ground pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Potato Salad
- 3/4 pound green beans
- Twelve new potatoes (1 1/2 lbs), reduce in to fourths
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- One and a half small yellow bell pepper, coarsely chopped (1/2 cup)
How to make Christmas Potato Salad
- In tightly covered container, shake all Tarragon Dressing elements.
- Cut beans in half if desired. In 2-quart heavy protected skillet, location potatoes within boiling water till tender.Include green beans to potatoes boil for 2 moments. Deplete and rinse briefly under cool water.
- In big glass bowl, throw beans, potatoes as well as dressing. Add onion as well as bell pepper; toss. Function comfortable or include and refrigerate 1 to 2 hrs or even until cooled
Christmas Potato Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 8 servings