Carrot Cake with Pineapple Ingredients
2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 3/4 cups white sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
How to make Carrot Cake with Pineapple
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9×13 inch pan.
- Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Make a well in the center and add sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla. Mix with wooden spoon until smooth. Stir in carrots, coconut, walnuts and pineapple.
- Pour into 9×13 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes. Don’t panic, the center will sink a little. Allow to cool.
- To make the frosting: Cream the butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add the confectioners sugar and beat until creamy.
- Carrot Cake with Pineapple Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:30 Min
Cook Time:45 Min
Ready In:1 Hr 15 Min