Shrimp Macque Choux Ingredients:
1 pound cleaned medium shrimp
- 1 can Whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can cream-style corn
- 1 can cream-of-mushroom soup
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 8 ounces Velveeta Cheese, cut into small squares
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small bell pepper, chopped
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- salt and pepper to taste
- hot cooked rice
How to make Shrimp Macque Choux
- Saute onions and bell pepper in butter.
- Add can of whole kernel corn, cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Add can of cream-style corn, cream-of-mushroom soup, Rotel tomatoes and season to taste.
- After mixture becomes hot add squares of cheese.
- When cheese melts, add shrimp and cook until shrimp is done. Serve over rice.
- Shrimp Macque Choux is ready to serve.
Ready in: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings