Ingredients for Fried Dahi Chops
- Chops 8 (Pound Lightly)
- Yogurt 2 Cups
- Onion 2 (Finely Sliced)
- Cooking Oil 1 Cup
For Paste To Coat The Chops
- Garlic 4 Flakes
- Ginger 2? Piece
- Fresh Coriander Leaves 1 Small Bunch
- Green Chillies 4
- Red Chillies 2
- Turmeric Powder 1/2 Teaspoon
- Pepper Corns 6
- Salt To Taste (Make a fine paste of all these ingredients)
How to make Fried Dahi Chops
- Fry the sliced onions in two tablespoons cooking oil till they get brown and crisp.
- Coat the chops with the yogurt and masala paste.
- Soak them for two hours.
- Then heat six tablespoons cooking oil and fry the chops till they get tender and brown.
- Garnish them with brown and crispy onions and serve hot.