Cholia Pulao Ingredients
How to make Cholia Pulao
- Heat the oil in a pan; add the ginger, cloves, cinnamon stick, black cardamoms, and bay leaves; sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the horse gram, sauté for 3 minutes and then add the rice.
- Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes. Add the water and bring the mixture to the boil.
- Cover the pan with a heavy lid and cook on low heat for 20 minutes or till the rice is done.
- Serve hot with any curry or raita.
Preparation time: 20 min.
Cooking time: 30 min.
The post Cholia Pulao (Horse Gram Rice) Recipe appeared first on EvernewRecipes.com.