3-1/2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2/3 cup plus Two teaspoons sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- One and a halfegg white
- 2-1/2 pints fresh strawberries
- Two cups heavy whipping cream
- Three Tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- One and a halfcup chocolate syrup
How to make Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake
- In a big dish, mix biscuit mix, 2/3 cup sugar as well as cocoa.
- Mix within milk and butter; mix well. Drop by 1/3 cupfuls at least Two within. aside onto the greased baking sheet.
- Beat egg white till foamy; brush more than shortcakes. Spread along with leftover sugar.
- Make at Four hundred degrees F for 15-18 moments. Cool upon wire shelves.
- Put aside 10 whole strawberries; piece leftover strawberries.
- In a mixing bowl, defeat cream and confectioners’ sugar till soft peaks type.
- Divided shortcakes horizontally. Spoon half of the whipped cream and all of the actual chopped up fruits in between dessert layers. Spoon leftover whipped cream on the top. Drizzle with chocolate syrup; top with a entire fruit. Can make Ten portions.
Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake is ready to serve.