Chocolate Lava Cake Ingredients
2 large eggs and 1 egg yolk
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips(its better if you use dark chocolate)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
How to make Chocolate Lava Cake
- preheat your oven to 450 degrees F.
- grease your molds or a muffin tin that you will use for this recipe(grease very well, because these cakes like to stick)
- now, melt your 1 cup chocolate chips along with the 6 tbsp butter in a microwave for 30 seconds, making sure to mix the chocolate after 15 seconds, until its completely melted.
- now, to the melted chocolate, add 1 tbsp cocoa powder and salt and leave it aside for 5 minutes to cool it down a bit.
- now, while the chocolate mixture in cooling, beat your eggs with the sugar for 3 minutes.
- now add your chocolate to the egg mixture and mix fast!
- now add the 3 tbsp flour to the mixture.
- now, pure the batter in to the 4 greased molds or 5 sections of a muffin tin.
- place it in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- now take the cakes out of the freezer and put it in the hot oven right away for 10 minutes.(dont over bake. the max time is 15 minutes, no MORE)
- take them out of the oven and set on the counter for 10 minutes.
- serve them in the molds or on the plate when their warm.
- Chocolate Lava Cake is ready to serve.
35 minutes to make
Serves 4-5 servings