Creamy Chocolate Frosting Ingredients
2 3/4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 5 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to make Creamy Chocolate Frosting
- In a medium bowl, sift together the confectioners’ sugar and cocoa, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter until smooth, then gradually beat in sugar mixture alternately with evaporated milk. Blend in vanilla. Beat until light and fluffy. If necessary, adjust consistency with more milk or sugar.
Creamy Chocolate Frosting is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Ready In:15 Min