1 cup Nabisco vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Three Tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 Tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 large eggs
- Six oz semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 3 Tablespoons almond flavored liqueur (or Two Tablespoons milk and 1/4 teaspoon almond extract)
- 2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
How to make Chocolate Dreams Cheesecake
- Crush vanilla wafers inside a plastic bag having a moving pin number (sufficient in order to equal one cup)
- Mix crumbs, pecans, Three tablespoons sugar and butter; push on to bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Make at 325 levels Y., 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, whipping cream as well as brown sugar, combining from moderate speed on electric mixing machine till nicely blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing nicely after each addition. Merge chocolate and liqueur; pour more than brown crust area.
- Make from 325 degrees Y, 35 minutes, then improve oven temperature to 425 degrees Y.
- Combine sour cream and a pair of tablespoons sugar; very carefully spread more than cheesecake. Bake at 425 degrees F. Ten minutes.
- Release dessert from rim of pan; awesome prior to getting rid of rim associated with skillet. Chill.
Chocolate Dreams Cheesecake is ready to serve.