Chocolate Delight Pudding Ingredients
1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 ( 45 ounce) bars milk chocolate with crispy rice, crumbled
How to make Chocolate Delight Pudding
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). In a medium mixing bowl, combine pecans, flour, and butter. Press into a 9×13 inch pan. Bake for 25 minutes. Allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread on top of cooled crust.
- In a large bowl, combine milk, chocolate pudding mix, and vanilla pudding mix. Beat until thick. Pour over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping, and sprinkle with crushed chocolate bars.
Chocolate Delight Pudding is ready to serve.