Recipes for chocolate cookies
1 pouch (One lb 5 ounce) Betty Crocker® peanut butter cookie mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- One and a half egg
- Eighteen miniature (1 ” sq .) pubs chocolate-covered peanut, caramel and nougat candy, unwrapped
- 1 container (One pound) Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- Holiday candy sprinkles, in the event that desired
How to make Chocolate Candy Cookie Cups.
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Within large bowl, mix cookie mix, oil, water and egg until gentle money forms.
- Form dough into thirty-six 1-inch balls (a couple of teaspoons every); press in to ungreased mini muffin cups. Cut each candy club in two; push 1 piece of candy club in to center of dough in each mug.
- Bake 9 in order to Eleven minutes or till sides are gentle gold dark brown. Awesome totally within pan, regarding Half an hour. Eliminate from pan to serving dish. Spoon frosting in to pastry tote fitted with celebrity suggestion. Pipe frosting along with every cookie cup. Enhance with sprinkles.
Chocolate Candy Cookie Cups is ready to serve.
Walnut Chocolate Cookies Ingredients
2 1/2 cups unbleached flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 14 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 2/3 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
How to make Walnut Chocolate Cookies
- In a medium bowl, sift the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt onto a piece of parchment or wax paper. Set aside. In a mixer, beat the butter and sugar until fluffy, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla, and mix until combined. On low speed gradually add the flour mixture and mix until incorporated. With a wooden spoon, mix in the walnuts. Add the melted chocolate and milk, and stir to combine well. Refrigerate dough until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll dough into 1 1/2-inch logs and refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes more. Cut logs into 1-inch slices and roll in confectioners’ sugar. Transfer to an ungreased cookie sheet and bake until golden around the edges, about 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
- A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.
Walnut Chocolate Cookies is ready to serve.
Inactive Prep 1 hr 0 min
Total: 1 hr 27 min
Peppermint Bark Chocolate Cookies Ingredients:
1 ½ cups Authentic Foods GF Classical Blend Flour
- ¼ teaspoon Authentic Foods Xanthan Gum
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon Authentic Foods Vanilla Powder or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (if using vanilla extract, add vanilla extract to the slightly beaten egg before adding to the cookie dough)
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 6 ounces your favorite dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 5 regular size candy canes crushed (put the candy canes in a plastic bag and use some tool with a flat surface to smash the candy canes)
- 2 ounces white chocolate, cut up into a few pieces
How to make Peppermint Bark Chocolate Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 13” x 9” x 2” pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine Authentic Foods GF Classical Blend Flour, Authentic Foods Xanthan Gum, and salt together. In a bowl of an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar together. Then add in the flour mixture and the egg. Mix until even throughout and until a cookie dough forms.
- Pour the cookie dough into the pan and spread it using a spatula to take up the entire pan (spray cooking spray on the spatula so the cookie dough doesn’t stick to the spatula). Use a fork to pierce the dough all over. Then bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes or the cookies become a light golden brown.
- Immediately after taking the cookies out of the oven, sprinkle the chocolate on the cookie. Let it sit for about 3 minutes. Then use a spatula to spread the chocolate evenly over the cookie. Follow by sprinkling the crushed candy cane pieces on top of the chocolate.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave for a minute and 15 seconds. Then stir the white chocolate. If the white chocolate is not completely melted, put it back in the microwave for 10 to 20 seconds (be careful not to burn the chocolate). Then use a fork to drizzle the white chocolate all over the cookie. Chill the cookie in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Peppermint Bark Chocolate Cookies is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Bake/Cook Time: 25 – 30 Minutes
Chocolate Nutella Cookies Ingredients
makes 16-18 small cookies
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet dark chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp Nutella chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 2 tsp finely ground hazelnut powder
How to make Chocolate Nutella Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and keep aside.
- Melt the dark chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl by heating and stirring for 1 minute, in 20-second intervals. Allow it to cool a little.
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy, then beat in the Nutella spread. Add the flour, baking powder, salt and stir until combined.
- Add the melted dark chocolate and the ground hazelnut powder and mix well.
- If the dough looks a bit clumsy to handle, wrap it in a cellophane paper and refrigerate for about 10 mins. This will make it easier to shape into cookies.
- Now shape the dough gingerly into small round cookies, or drop them using rounded spoons on the baking sheets, about an inch apart from each other. Press gently with the backside of a fork if you like.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, until dark brown in color or until the edges are just set. Let cool on cookie sheets for about 2 minutes. Then remove and cool completely on wire racks.
- Chocolate Nutella Cookies is ready to serve.