Recipes for Chocolate Coffee
Chocolate Coffee Ingredients
3/4 fluid ounce coffee liqueur
- 3/4 fluid ounce Irish cream liqueur
- 1/2 fluid ounce creme de cacao liqueur
- 1 teaspoon brandy-based orange liqueur (such as Grand Marnier®)
- 1 cup hot brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces chocolate syrup
- 1 maraschino cherry
How to make Chocolate Coffee
- In a coffee mug, combine coffee liqueur, Irish cream, creme de cacao and Grand Marnier. Fill mug with hot coffee. Top with a dollop of whipped cream, drizzle with chocolate syrup and garnish with a maraschino cherry.
Chocolate Coffee ready to serve.
Prep Time:2 Min
Ready In:2 Min