Banana Chocolate Chip Cake Ingredients
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
How to make Banana Chocolate Chip Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9×13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine bananas, egg, melted butter and milk.
- Stir banana mixture into flour mixture until blended. Be careful not to over mix.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into 9×13 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) 30 to 35
minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean. (It will
have some melted chocolate, but no crumbs.
Banana Chocolate Chip Cake is ready to serve.
Servings : 24