- Brown sugar 1 cup
- Oats 2 cup
- Chocolate chip ½ cup
- Butter 100 gm
- Cocoa powder 1 tbsp
- Baking powder ½ tsp
- Vanilla essence ½ tsp
How to make Chocolate Chips Oats Cookies
- Beat together 3 Eggs, 1 cup Brown sugar, 100 gm Butter and ½ tsp Vanilla essence.
- Add 2 cup Oats, ½ cup Chocolate chip, 1 tbsp Cocoa powder and ½ tsp Baking powder.
- Mix well. Grease and oven proof tray.
- Make bars with the mixture in tray with some distance between each bar.
- Bake in a pre heated oven of 150 degrees till firm.
Delicious chocolate chip oats cookies are ready to serve